Light Street Special Education Solutions (http://www.lightstreetsolutions.com), a division of Learn It Systems (http://www.learnitsystems.com), helps schools succeed by providing comprehensive special education programs and services. We partner with schools to improve the quality and efficiency of services provided to children with special needs. We offer an array of flexible solutions that are grounded in evidence-based practices and focused on achieving positive outcomes for our students and school partners.
Join Light Street Special Education Solutions, a division of Learn It Systems, national network of education professionals as Speech-Language Pathologist, and become a part of a team taking a fresh approach to special education.
We are interviewing Speech-Language Pathologists to work with children in a school setting and become a valuable member of our national team of special education superheroes.
Be a part of a flexible team-build environment as a Speech-Language Pathologist and learn more about what we can offer you:
• New grad mentorship with on the ground clinical support
• Mentoring for clinicians who are transitioning from a medical model into school base
• Local Clinical Manager support
• Competitive compensation packages
• Benefit packages which include different plan options that work for you and your family which includes medical/dental/vision/401k
• Professional development allowance, licensure and professional association dues reimbursement
• Referral bonuses!
• Master's in speech-language pathology
• Passed the Praxis
• Maintain license per ASHA requirements
Learn It Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be presently eligible to work in the United States.